Raised so far
PSRide: Take John’s Dream to the Next Level.
- Doug just donated $105
- Peter G Lengyel just donated $525
- Jeremy just donated $52.50
- In honour and memory of John Offutt just donated $105
- Peter just donated $3,675
- Amie just donated $52.50
- Jess Rutledge just donated $52.50
- Cecil just donated $1,050
- Amy Harkness just donated $105
- Robert Webb just donated $250
- Alexandria Fanjoy just donated $52.50
- John just donated $1,050
- C & R just donated $50
- Connor Mangan just donated $50
- Paul and Pam Lubbelinkhof just donated $367.50
- Marv and Mona just donated $100
- Andy just donated $525
- Katarzyna just donated $52.50
- Fiona MxBride just donated $105
- Peter just donated $52.50
Your Goal can Achieve Wonders
Every day we ride, we are healthier (John would so promote that!). Every pledge we gather, we are safer because our ride is in support of 12 new vital signs machines at our hospital and 1 of the 6 needed replacement ICU beds. (John would love that too!) At a cost of $3,500 each, the machines are essential equipment for front line staff. Vital Signs Machines provide quick measurement of blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen levels in a patient’s blood. Our ICU beds ($22,000 each) are 16 years old and in need of replacement. Your ride gets us closer to buying the 12 urgently needed Vital Signs Machines and 1 of the replacement ICU beds!
With your heart and soul. Ride your favourite roads and trails. Sign up anytime between now and the end of August. But whatever you do, keep track and ride like the wind!
Tracking is Easy
Track your rides with Strava, Fitbit, or manually enter your details. Keep track and share your glory, maybe even request your friends and family to applaud your efforts with donations to our cause.
Make a Difference
with Your Impact
Checking vitals regularly can alert the nurse to critical changes in a patient’s condition. Having easily accessible machines in top notch condition is essential for patient safety. Often nurses spend precious time searching for a vital sign’s device. Vital signs are checked on patients multiple times each day which means many of them are used at the same time through the entire hospital - from the emergency department to surgical services to acute care. Our replacement ICU beds provide essential support for our critically ill patients. Ride with us and be the difference in patient care.
How it works
Sign up and set your distance and FUNraising goals.
2. SHARE & ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO SUPPORT YOU
Tell everyone that you’re leaving your limits behind and ask for their support for our cottage hospital.
3. READY, SET…GO!
Track your kilometres and challenge yourself through the summer.